最新文章专题视频专题关键字专题TAG最新视频文章

正在播放相关视频:【ashley wicka】我的一日饮食记录 素食 | what i eat in a d

趣味学英语——关于食物的差异

死飞在于一个死字他和普通自行车比少了一个“弹子盘”就物理学来说减少了一个做功的单位那么我们可以简单得讲我们骑死飞是将自己的机械能转换成了动能而一般的自行车中间因为多了个弹子盘我们先是将机械能转换成动能然后这个动能再转换成能使盘子转动的机械能机械能最后带动自行车转换成动能虽然解释可能有点不可理解但只要知道因为多做了功所以我们消耗需要更大而同样的消耗下骑死飞我们力的传送就更有效那么再来分析山地车和公路车为啥山地车要慢一点呢其实这是个误区通常情况下山地车和公路车同等车轮半径那么调节到最高档位(记不得了貌似是9档?)急速状态下是一样快的我以前是骑山地车的专门和骑公路车的比过但是这样很累和死飞和普通车比

When I was a kid I used to live in a predominantly white neighborhood

日前,德国12个洲加上英国、法国、瑞典、瑞士、韩国共16个欧洲国家因为鸡蛋里面的杀虫剂“氟虫腈”被检测出含量超标,这种杀虫剂残留如果长期被人体吸收,不良反应表现为容易情绪激动、肌肉震颤,严重者可能会出现抽搐与惊厥症状。紧接着,不省事儿的韩国也发现了“毒鸡蛋”一时间人心惶惶,网友们纷纷跳出来指责食品当局欺骗民众不说还一直打着健康绿色的旗号招摇撞骗那么久。消息一出,欧洲政府立即对各个地区的1000万枚问题鸡蛋进行盘查回收,韩国当局也做出了回应。本以为这些对人体有害的鸡蛋之后事情会告一段落,结果一波未平一波又起:就像新闻里面说的一样,“毒鸡蛋”在香港也被查出踪迹,这消息一放出来,国人好不容易稍稍放下

小时候我居住的社区以白人为主

我不想通过猜测证明龙是否存在,因为猜测没用,要拿硬货。你翻阅史书,就会发现一些蛛丝马迹。不,这种程度的记录,不应当被叫做蛛丝马迹,因为历史记载里,有诸多如同营口坠龙事件一样的往事,而且记载十分详细,已属明证。我举几个例子:1、第一次史载坠龙事件,是在夏朝时期。帝孔甲于壬寅年即位,专好鬼神之事,不正宫庭,不务德政,天下诸侯多叛。表云片入奏,只当不知。众臣谏之不听。一日,天降二龙,一雌一雄,落在朝门之外。是说帝孔甲即位后失德,大臣劝说无效,某一日,天上下来两条龙,一雌一雄,落在朝门外面。2、《后汉书·五行志》:灵帝光和元年六月丁丑,有黑气堕北宫温明殿东庭中,黑如车盖,起奋迅,身五色,有头,体长十余

mostly Portuguese,Italians and Polish.

一、什么样的水适合养鱼?1.水质清澈,不瘦不肥。水质清澈,悬浮颗粒较少。水不能太瘦(像纯净水就太瘦),也不能过肥(出现油膜、泡沫、藻类爆发等现象)。2.气味正常。无味,或带一点淡淡的鱼腥味。如果出现腥臭味,则肯定水质出现问题。3.水色正常。水色是由浮游生物(藻类)的种类和数量决定的。好的水色应该是呈现淡淡的茶褐色、黄绿色、油绿色,坏水则出现灰白色、灰黄色、黑褐色。如果鱼缸的水像纯净水那样无色透明的话,说明水太瘦,水里的含菌量太少,不是我们希望的好水。养鱼很重要的一个基本功就是养水,养水就是在养菌,不但要养硝化菌,还要养其他有利于维持水质的各种微生物。二、好水的鉴定指标与应对策略1、氨和亚硝酸盐

主要是葡萄牙人、意大利人和波兰人

Having only lived in Canada for a few years,

虽然我已经在加拿大生活了几年

I was still getting used to the different cultures that made up my school,

我却还在女里适应学校中的文化差异

and as a kid,I gotta admit I became self-conscious of the exotic foods that I brought for my classmate to see.

作为一个孩子,我已经认识到我给我同学们带来了新奇的食物

You know,I’d take out my rice and chicken adobo,

你知道,我会拿出米饭和醋烹鸡(菲律宾的一种卤鸡)

or literally,what I’d normally eat at home for lunch,

正常来说,这些是我通常在家里吃的午餐

but in a packed container.

我把这些装在我的饭盒里

And then you got my classmates bringing their lunchables,like it’s cheese and crackers,

我的同学也带来他们的午餐,就像奶酪和饼干。

with processed ham and sometimes they put in a chocolate bar,like,what?

加工过的火腿,有时放入巧克力棒,什么鬼?

Though it seemed like a meal to them,it didn’t for me;but vice versa.

虽然这对他们来说像是一顿饭,但是对我来说太奇怪了。

They thought I was weird too.

同样,他们觉得我也很奇怪

My biggest concerns though revolved around the snacks I brought.

我最大的担忧是他们总是对我的零食好奇

You see,there’s this Filipino snack called sweet corn,

有一种菲律宾小吃叫甜玉米粒

And it has an uncanny resemblance to corn pops.

它们和玉米片惊人的相似

I brought some to school one day in a sandwich bag,

有一次,我把它们装在零食袋里带到了学校

and a classmate came up to me and excitedly asked,

一个同学走到我的跟前,兴奋地问:

“hey, can I have some?I love those!

“嘿,能给我一些吗?看起来很好吃!”

And in my head,I’m like,”wow,my non-Filipino classmate is not only aware of this Filipino snack,

这时我就在想:“哇我的同学不仅知道菲律宾小吃,

but enjoys consuming it like I do?Nice!”

但像我一样喜欢吃吗?赞啦!”

She reaches in,take a handful,and stuffs them in her mouth,

她伸手抓了一把,塞进她嘴里

chew for two seconds,and immediately changes her expression to disgust and regret.

嚼了两秒钟,她的表情突然变成了厌恶和后悔。

[SPITS]”Ew,ew,eww!”

(吐)“恶!”

What it this?

这是什么鬼

Uh,sweet corn.

嗯,甜玉米粒

I thought it was corn pops.Ew,ew,it’s disgusting.

我还以为是玉米片呢,真恶心

You’re disgusting.

你才恶心

In later occasions,more classmates would repeat the same mistake even after being warned.

同样的情况发生了很多次,许多同学在我警告之后也会犯同样的错误

Oh dude,I love those!

哦,伙计,我喜欢那些

Are you sure?I don’t think it’s what you think it is.

你确定吗?我不认为这是你想的那么好吃

No no,corn pops,right?

不,不,这是玉米片,对吧?

No no no no,sweet corn.

不不不,甜玉米粒

Yeah,yeah,sweet corn pops.whatever.

哦对对,甜玉米片。管他是啥

Can I have some?

我能吃一点吗

Honestly,they probably only found it gross because it’s not what they presumed it to be.

老实说,他们可能只觉得讨厌,因为这跟他们想象的不一样

The same thing happened when I brought those shrimp chips too.

同样的事情也发生在我带那些虾条的时候。

Oh man,can I have a french fry?

哦伙计,我能吃一点你的薯条吗?

It’s…they’re not fries.

这些……他们不是薯条。

Dno’t lie.those are totally fries.

别骗我,那些看起来就是薯条

I am really not.

我真的没有

图文来源于网络,侵权联系删除

版权声明:趣味学英语——关于食物的差异由小A英语频道提供,版权归原作者所有。

扩展阅读,根据您访问的内容系统为您准备了以下内容,希望对您有帮助。

Riley Smith

  Graduation Day (1981)  导 演:  Herb Freed  主 演:  Linnea Quigley Vanna White Linda Shayne Karen Abbott Carmen Argenziano Richard Balin Hal Bokar Aaron Butler  上 映:  1981年05月01日 ( 美国 )  地 区:  美国 ( 拍摄地 )  对 白:  英语  颜 色:  彩色  声 音:  Mono  时 长:  85 分钟  类 型:  恐怖 惊秫  分 级:  英国:18 澳大利亚:R 美国:R 挪威:18  剧情简介:  After a high school track runner, named Laura, suddenly dies from a heart attack after finishing a 30-second 100-meter race, a killer wearing a sweatsuit and a fencing mask beings killing off her friends on the school track team one by one. The suspects include the track coach Michaels, Laura's sister Anne who arrives in town for the funeral, the creepy school principal Mr. Guglione, and Laura's strange boyfriend Kevin.  完整的演职员表:  导演Herb Freed  演员Linnea Quigley Dolores  Vanna White Doris  Linda Shayne Paula Brentwood (uncredited)  Karen Abbott Joanne  Carmen Argenziano Insp. Halliday  Richard Balin Mr. Roberts  Hal Bokar Ronald Corliss  Aaron Butler Photographer  Denise Cheshire Sally  Beverly Dixon Elaine Ramstead  Virgil Frye Officer MacGregor  Christopher George Coach George Michaels  Tom Hintnaus Pete  Erica Hope Diana  Bill Hufsey Tony Fisk  Ruth Ann Llorens Laura Ramstead  Grant Loud Singer  Patch Mackenzie Anne Ramstead  E. Danny Murphy Kevin Badger  Michael Pataki Principal Guglione  E.J. Peaker Blondie  Carl Rey Ralph Johnson  Viola Kates Stimpson Mrs. Badger  Patrick White Truck driver  编剧David Baughn story  Herb Freed  Anne Marisse  制片人David Baughn producer  Herb Freed producer  Hal Schwartz associate producer  原创音乐Arthur Kempel  改编音乐摄像师Daniel Yarussi  Virgil E. Hammond III (uncredited)  电影剪辑Martin Jay Sadoff  协调剧组人员Aaron Butler  造型设计艺术指导Chris Henry  布景师服装设计化妆师Jill Rockow special makeup effects  Gail Larson makeup artist  制片主管Herman Candler Grigsby production manager  助理导演Hal Schwartz first assistant director  Jan Gunderson second assistant director  美术Ellen Freund set dresser  Escott Norton props  音效Darryl Linkow sound mixer  Hiroaki 'Zom' Yamamoto sound recordist  David Etherington boom operator  Paul Leimbach sound editor  Paul Martin sound recordist  特技师视觉特效师特技演员James Winburn stunt coordinator  其他职员Terry Wimmer best boy  Massimo Zeri assistant camera  Stacey Codikow still photographer  David Seal key grip  Lance Dickson production assistant  Chris Nicholson wardrobe  Scott Owen production assistant  Mark Thomas script supervisor  Ron Wright grip  Lisa Gilhousen negative cutter  Don Giroux best boy  Virgil Hammon electrician  Buzz Harris gaffer  Ross Dickson production assistant  Patricia Kenny production assistant  White Air (2006)  导 演:  U. Wolfgang Wagenknecht  主 演:  瑞莉·史密斯 Riley Smith 多米尼克·斯温 Dominique Swain Paul Logan Brent Le Macks 汤姆·西斯摩尔 Tom Sizemore 伊丽莎白·戴利 Elizabeth Daily  上 映:  更多地区  地 区:  美国 更多详细拍摄地  对 白:  英语  评 分:  /10( 票 ) 详细  本片在本站的评分情况... 投票少于5人  颜 色:  彩色  声 音:  时 长:  0 分钟  类 型:  动作 剧情 运动  分 级:  美国:PG  完整的演职员表:  导演 U. Wolfgang Wagenknecht  演员 瑞莉·史密斯 Riley Smith Alex  多米尼克·斯温 Dominique Swain Christie  Paul Logan Pete  Brent Le Macks Jason  汤姆·西斯摩尔 Tom Sizemore Steve  伊丽莎白·戴利 Elizabeth Daily Alex's Mother  Andi Finch Himself  Yvonne Arias Reporter sanchez  Aiko Carroll Snow Bunny  Dan Coplan JC  Shane P. Coyle Bouncer  Matt Hanson Announcer  Lydia Hull Ashley  John Keefe Brad Crow  Taylor Kinney Frank  Seth William Meier Annoucer Bill Stevens  John Michael Sudol Official  Devron Minion Shane  Brooke Pauler Claire  Johnny Russo Jason's Buddy  Andi Scurry Tami  Rachel Specter Michelle  Rachel Sterling Zoe  Michael J. Wick Announcer Buck Cooper  Michal Yannai Jamie  Brooke Paller Claire  Aiko Tanaka Snow Bunny  编剧 Steve Straka  U. Wolfgang Wagenknecht  制片人 Randall Emmett executive producer  George Furla executive producer  Herb Linsey producer  Devron Minion producer  Steve Straka producer  Christopher Toyne producer  U. Wolfgang Wagenknecht producer  Michael J. Wick executive producer  原创音乐  改编音乐  摄像师 Scott Spears  电影剪辑 Tim Silano  协调剧组人员 Peter Wise  造型设计 Derek Hughes  艺术指导 Joshua S. Miller  Josh Miller  布景师  服装设计 Heather Chaffee  化妆师 Heide Kacser key makeup artist  Claire Mahomar assistant makeup artist  制片主管 Brenda Bradley production supervisor: Lake Tahoe shoot  Kiku Terasaki production supervisor: LA shoot  Christopher Toyne unit production manager  助理导演 Dennis T. Benatar consulting assistant director  Seth William Meier assistant director  John Michael Sudol second assistant director  美术 Carl Jones property master  音效 Kilyoung Baek sound editor  Charles D. Ballard supervising sound editor  Eric Chase sound re-recording mixer  Bernard Lehn sound recordist  特技师  视觉特效师  特技演员 Dirk Dye pro snowboarder  Andi Finch pro snowboarder  Jeff Kaczmar pro snowboarder  Wes Klahn pro snowboarder  Scotty Lago pro snowboarder  John Schurke pro snowboarder  Elijah Teeter pro snowboarder  Alexis Waite pro snowboarder  其他职员 Peter Bowers catering chef: Lake Tahoe  Kevin Brock camera operator: second unit  Melanie Ann Capacia production coordinator  Eric Chase on-line editor  Benjamin Chinn production assistant  Ian Chriss grip  Jack Coe camera operator: second unit  Denise Collins location coordinator: Lake Tahoe  Jajaira Corria second assistant camera  David Criden post-production consultant  William Doswell production assistant  James Ebright key set production assistant  Tami Eldridge wardrobe supervisor  Stan Eng gaffer  Celia Esguerra production assistant  Lauren Fitton best boy electric  Re'Shaun Frear casting associate  Marcia Garcia key office production assistant  Esther Goodstein script supervisor  Matt Hanson snowboard trainer  Jen Kotter snowboard coordinator  Gary LaCasse catering chef: Los Angeles  Andre Lozoya location manager  Jean-Pierre Marangokis best boy grip  L. Lonnie Peralta camera operator: second unit  Lynnette Ramirez craft service: Los Angeles  Paul Ramsey stunt camera operator  Scott Shaffer product placement  Tim Shuler set medic  Scott Spears camera operator  Ed Stickler craft service: Lake Tahoe  Billie Sturtevant production assistant  Eric Yahraus key grip  Joe Zovko first assistant camera  Sena Kwasi Amengor electrician  Rosie Charbonneau assistant: Randall Emmett and George Furla

相关推荐:

显示全文
'); })();